Positivity Practice provides an opportunity for you to explore and practice techniques that bring more positivity into your life and the lives of those around you.
In this monthly group you will have the opportunity to explore different ideas, thoughts, methodologies, and techniques from the world of positive psychology in order to develop your ability to take an upbeat approach to your personal and professional life; bringing more joy to you and the lives of those you interact with.
With “hop-on hop-off” style workshops, each month will bring you a new area of growth and development
What happens at Positivity Practice?
Positivity Practice workshops are fun and interactive. There will be discussions and activities as a group, and you will also work in smaller groups and pairs.
- Learn about different theories, methodologies and techniques from the world of positive psychology
- Discuss what works and discover why
- Meet with likeminded positive people
- Explore alternative ways of thinking and being
- Practice taking a positive approach to life
All you need is an open mind and a willingness to share and explore new approaches.
Who is Positivity Practice for?
Positivity Practice is for any one who wants to bring more positivity in to their lives. Ideal for anyone:
- Undertaking Life Coaching sessions? – Positivity Practice will support your journey, allowing you to see how others are developing, share your experiences and learn from others.
- Considering Life Coaching? – Positivity Practice will introduce to implementing new changes, ideas and positive methodologies in to your daily life.
- Life Coaching not for you? – Positivity Practice will help develop your own ability to take a more positive approach to life and reawaken your natural intuitive positivity.